Profile of personnel

As of the end of 2014, Gazprom Neft enterprises employed over 61,000 people with operations employees making up 60% of personnel and executives, specialists and office employees making up the remaining 40%.

Large clusters of the Company’s personnel are concentrated in:

  • the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District-Yugra, where the Company’s main oil production assets are located (~19%)
  • St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, where a management company and a number of subsidiaries in charge of petroleum product sales operate (~21%)
  • the Omsk Region, where the Omsk Oil Refinery, the Omsk Lubricants Plant and a number of supply, logistics and sales enterprises are located (~13%)
  • CIS countries, where the Company’s sales companies and trade representative offices are located (~8%)
  • Serbia, where NIS a.d. Novi Sad is located (~10%)

The average number of Company employees grew by 2.8% in 2014 compared with the previous year. The increase was due to the addition of new assets and business development. The turnover rate declined from 18.9% in 2013 to 15.7% in 2014 due to the completion of the restructuring of sales subdivisions.

Structure of Company personnel by core activity as of 31 December 2014, persons