Human Resource Development
Employees are the Company’s greatest asset and the key to successfully achieving its strategic objectives. Gazprom Neft provides its employees with a competitive salary and benefits as well as opportunities for professional and career growth. The Company continuously makes improvements to its human resource development and social support programmes.
Strategic goals in human resource management prior to 2020:
- the systematic recruitment and rotation of personnel;
- talent management, the development of skills and training;
- the development of motivation systems and creating a culture of engagement;
- development of productivity and organisational efficiency;
- improving the effectiveness of human resource functions.
Gazprom Neft ranked third in the “Russian Employers — 2014” rating compiled by the HeadHunter recruitment holding. The Company rose two positions abouve its results for 2013 and achieved its best results since its involvement in the rating.