Total hydrocarbon production
Gazprom Neft is active in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas in Russia as well as abroad.
In 2014 Gazprom Neft increased its total production by 6.41% to 66.25 mn TOE.
The Company has achieved growth in production by acquiring new production assets in
A total of 2,448 workover plans were carried out by the Company’s subsidiaries in 2014, including 1,497 plans that resulted in increased oil production and 951 measures aimed at supporting a base level of production. These measures resulted in additional oil production of 4.95 mn tonnes.
The Company’s subsidiaries managed to exceed planned production indicators by drilling horizontal wells, including those with multi-stage hydraulic fracturing, as well as by efficiently utilising production stimulation methods.
66.25 mn TOE ↑6.41%
hydrocarbon production by Gazprom Neft Group in 2014
- the development of existing Gazprom Neft assets: OJSC Gazpromneft-Khantos, OJSC Gazpromneft- Noyabrskneftegaz and OJSC Gazpromneft-Vostok with the acquisition of licenses for unallocated areas and production by the CJSC Gazprom Neft-Orenburg
- the realization of production shares in joint ventures: OJSC Slavneft OGC (50% jointly with OJSC Rosneft OC), OJSC Tomskneft VNK (50% jointly with OJSC Rosneft OC), Salym Petroleum Development N. V. (50% jointly with Shell Salym Development B.V.), LLC SeverEnergia (45.1% jointly with OJSC NOVATEK) and CJSC Northgas (50% jointly with OJSC NOVATEK)
- the further development of the Prirazlomnoye and Novoportovskoye fields
- the production of Cenomanian natural gas from the fields of OJSC Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz — Novogodneye and Muravlenkovskoye
- joining foreign projects and acquiring unallocated sites and assets