Mechanisms of Interaction with Investors
The Company attaches great importance to interaction with current and potential shareholders. In recent times, the information disclosure level for shareholders and investors of Gazprom Neft has improved significantly, as evidenced by a number of studies by independent agencies on investor relations as well as awards given to the Company in this area.
In 2014, Gazprom Neft shareholders and investors were able to get a vivid picture of the oil production processes at the Novoportovskoye field on Yamal Peninsula and oil refining at the Moscow Oil Refinery.
Number of conference call participants in 2014 by quarter, persons
Gazprom Neft mechanisms of investor relations:
- conference calls with investors involving Company executives
- quarterly publication of the “Executive Analysis of the Company’s Financial Condition and Operations” including ppendices to the financial statement of OJSC Gazprom Neft prepared in accordance with IFRS
- publication of Databook and Datafeed for a detailed analysis of the Company’s operations
- regular meetings with investors and shareholders
- participation in all major investment and brokerage organisation conferences
- the holding of an annual “Investor’s Day” event involving senior Gazprom Neft executives at which analysts and investors from investment companies can get answers to all of their questions
- arrangement of visits for shareholders and investors to production and extraction sites
In 2014, the company was honoured with several awards in investor relations:
- the Gazprom Neft IR website received the Silver Award in the category of Best Investor Relations Site from the Stevie Awards commission, a major international corporate communications ratings organisation
- the Company’s Annual Report received 6 awards at prestigious national and international competitions for annual reports
in recognition of the Company’s corporate Annual Report at prestigious national and international competitions for annual reports in 2014